Quality Excellence Manager (m/f/diverse)
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for the continuous optimization of the Quality Management & Global Customer Care portfolio such as management system, digitization, processes, training, installation.
- You drive the proactive pursuit of measures to reduce non-conformance costs.
- You develop and optimize the tools for the internally coordinated portfolio elements, as well as for the associated processes including training courses.
- You are the contact person for all process-relevant matters of the business unit regarding Quality Management & Global Customer Care.
- You will be in contact with the business unit functions sales, product management, plant management, purchasing, logistics, future grids, regional and international QM&GCC units.
- Depending on the customer project, you also act as an external contact person.
- You support the compliance activities and ensure risk management and EHS within the defined project scope.
- You lead a team of 5 people.
- You have a Master's degree in electrical engineering.
- You have many years of professional experience in quality management and project management with a strong reference to quality.
- You have sound knowledge of the relevant standards for the quality management system as well as the management systems for environmental protection and occupational safety (e.g. ISO 9001, 14001 and OHAS 18001) through to completed auditor training.
- You are fluent in German and English and are willing to travel (approx. 20%).
- Ideally, you have knowledge of competitors in the industry based on your professional experience.
- You also have Intercultural experience for global activity.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Willford.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 68667
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time