This job can be located either in Lisbon, Portugal, Madrid, Spain or Prague, Cezch Republic. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
What are my responsabilities?
· Reviewing new business architectures in terms of the Siemens Cloud Security Standards.
· Assessing cloud services of providers like AWS or Microsoft Azure, based on cloud security requirements
· Contributing to the strategic IT investment planning helping project teams to plan, design, and deliver standardized solutions
· Technically supporting and consulting our CISO's Business with Protection Assessment and Protection Concepts
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Academic background in relevant field
· Strong Cloud Security Standards and Services background, with experience in Infrastructure as Code and automation (e.g. Terraform, Ansible Tower)
· Advisory, consulting and hands-on implementation capabilities on cloud security
· Working knowledge of certification schemes (e.g. 27001, IEC62443 or C5)
· Certified CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP or GIAC is a plus
· Fluent in spoken and written English
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
Joining Corporate Technology Cybersecurity means reinventing the world of today and tomorrow by becoming part of a global team spread around the globe in locations as Portugal, Spain, Germany or the USA.
Do you want to know more? https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/innovation/pictures-of-the-future/cybersecurity.html
Curious about our Cyber Security hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has already more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team in Lisbon being one of the biggest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 68806
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time