Experte (m/w/divers) für Continuous Integration mit Fokus auf MR-Applikationsintegration
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Expert in continuous integration with a focus on MR application integration.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, utilize your ideas on continuous integration in a highly innovative, exciting environment.
- In conjunction with agile development teams, you will develop concepts for the continuous integration of magnetic resonance tomography (MR) applications
- You will draw up concepts to optimize and accelerate test subject approvals
- You will define standardized environments for testing, simulation and integration for MR applications
- You will provide support in carrying out and developing integration tests with a focus on MR applications
- Together with the test automation team, you will improve test coverage for automatic tests in the field of test subject approvals and MR application integration
- You will represent the topic of continuous integration in SAFe ® workflows such as iteration planning, system demo and "inspect and adapt"
This position may suit you best, if you are familiar with the challenges of integrating complex systems as a result of your experience.
- You have completed a degree in engineering sciences or physics
- You have several years of relevant experience in developing software/applications and a very good knowledge of C# and possibly C++ programming languages
- You can offer sound knowledge and development experience in applications for imaging systems, ideally with a focus on magnetic resonance tomography
- Ideally, you have experience in continuous integration
- You are also familiar with lean working methods and have experience of using them
- Our project language is English, so you must be able to communicate in this language without problems. In our team we mainly speak German, so you should also have a sound knowledge of this language
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 68824
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either