System Integration Processes (SIP) Manager (m/w/d) for Turnkey Systems
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. The Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· In your new role as a Senior System Integration Processes Manager you take the lead in managing technical requirements, technical interfaces and configurations of complex international turnkey railway systems.
· You establish and implement the related general processes as well as the project-specific procedures and plans for Requirements Management, Interface Management and Configuration Management on own authority.
· You comprehend the relevance of the System Integration Processes in conjunction with other related engineering and project managements disciplines, such as design management, time scheduling, risk management, defects management, hazard management, etc.
· You set up and maintain the databases and handle the user administration in the related tools (e.g. IBM DOORS, Aconex).
· As an expert in your field you guide team members and conduct trainings on processes and tool handling for team members, partners and customers.
· Based on the experience gained from projects as well as the evolving needs of the market you continuously strive for further optimization of the processes and tools.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· The basis of your success is a university degree in the fields of transportation engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent.
· Your several years of relevant professional experience have given you expertise in rail-bound transportation systems.
· You have profound knowledge and experience in at least two of the three areas of responsibility, namely Requirements Management, Interface Management and Configuration Management.
· You are able to read, understand and write technical requirements.
· In the light of the significance of digitalization, programming skills would be a valuable add.
· You have project management skills and apply an independent and structured way of working.
· You have pronounced communication skills and a high level of social competence.
· Ideally you have gained work experience in an international environment.
· You are ready to undertake business trips on a regular basis and, if required, willing to take on short-term or long-term overseas assignments.
Job ID: 68842
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional