HR Business Partner - An excellent opportunity for HR professionals
The purpose of the HR BP role is to identify, gather, and provide requirements to help with the development of HR initiatives and to participate in the implementation of local HR initiatives.
The position holder will play a key role to advice / coach managers and employees on complex HR
Services, programs and policies while supporting all data management and documentation
Requirements at the local level.
What are my responsibilities?
- Advice business management regarding general HR topics, processes and compliance issues, based on local regulations.
- Drive local implementation of effective HR programs (e.g. recruiting, people development, compensation & benefits implementation, organizational development and change), which are derived from the people strategy on global level.
- Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies.
- Answer questions that require a level of professional judgment e.g. contract questions.
- Support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and colleague relationship.
- Coach Managers on employee relations.
- Assist Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action.
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required.
- Implementation of local HR activities and projects in alignment with Head of HR.
- Educate managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant HR related topics (e.g. HR Admin Team, self-service applications).
- Implementation of HR projects and initiatives.
- Ensure quality and adherence to local standards for core HR processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
We are looking for a strong individual with the ability to work well at an individual as well as at a team level. He/She should be self-motivated, capable of working with senior leaders as a partner, coach and sounding board. The successful candidate will have a positive outlook and ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR relevant field or equivalent like Professional Human Resources certification
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in HR Business Partner role or equivalent in a business function from similar organization set-up
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Proven experience partnering senior business leaders
- Customer Focus with problem solving skills (pragmatic and compliant, analytical)
- Solid understanding HR processes and tools
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written)
Our best candidates ideally have followings:
- Experience working in large scale international / global organization
- Experience with relevant HR systems (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft,)
- Understanding of local labor law
- German and / or Arabic communication skills highly appreciated but not a must
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 69255
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time