Baukasten Portfolio Manager (m/f/diverse)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Baukasten Portfolio Manager (m/f/divers).
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of developing our strategic modular platform portfolio.
- You will engage with our Business Areas around the globe to jointly define the future of our modular platform portfolio (“Baukasten”) to generate synergies and business impact
- You will define the overall business needs derived from Business Area and Business Line to generate synergies and business impact across the Healthineers product portfolio
- You will develop the future landscape of a Baukasten portfolio and align Baukasten roadmaps with product, technology, innovation and digitalization roadmaps under consideration of strategic, technological and economical aspects
- You will identify and evaluate Baukasten development projects, support their implementation and monitor their performance and business contribution
- You will closely interact (“co-creation”) with Business Areas, Business Lines and Technology Centers fostering the organizational change
- You will support the collaboration network across Siemens Healthineers to drive a continuous innovation culture for Baukasten portfolio management
This position may suit you best, if you have sound experience within the medical device industry.
- You have successfully completed studies in natural sciences, engineering sciences, computer sciences, economic sciences or medicine, preferably supplemented with an MBA or PhD
- You have many years of relevant work experience in business development, product management or portfolio management within the medical device industry
- You have acquired broad know-how in subsystems as well as highly integrated components for medical devices
- You have acquired know-how in Siemens Healthineers’ product portfolio, its application and corresponding customer business models
- You can demonstrate advanced analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation and a pro-active working style
- You are highly motivated to live and actively drive an ownership culture to create synergies and business impact for Healthineers
- You are highly motivated and live and coach an ownership culture to create synergies and business value for Healthineers
- Your spoken and written English and German skills meet negotiation standard
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ilonka Schönemann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 70028
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time