Cross-System Architect (m/f/diverse)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Cross-System Architect (m/f/divers).
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of developing our portfolio-wide cross system architectures.
- You will engage with our Business Areas around the globe to jointly define the future of cross-system architectures for modular platforms (“Baukasten”) to generate synergies and business impact
- You will develop cross-system architectures derived from Business Area and Business Line needs to generate synergies and business impact across the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio
- You will create cross-system architecture concepts and standards under consideration of strategic, technological and economical aspects
- You will shape your technology field of Inter- & Intra-System Connectivity and Communication and support the implementation of industry standards in system development projects
- You will derive potential Baukasten projects and innovate existing cross-system architectures derived from system development project needs
- You will contribute to business case and lifecycle cost analysis as a basis for business decisions
- You will shape your technology field in close interaction (“co-creation”) with Business Areas, Business Lines and Technology Centers fostering a sustainable organizational change
- You will support the collaboration network across Siemens Healthineers to drive a continuous innovation culture for your technology field and cross-system architecture
This position may suit you best, if you have sound experience with system architecture.
- You have successfully completed your studies in natural sciences, engineering sciences or computer sciences, preferably supplemented with a PhD
- You have many years of relevant work experience and have demonstrated expert competencies in system architecture development principles, e.g. as a certified system architect
- You have acquired product know-how in Siemens Healthineers’ product portfolio and its architectures
- You have experience in in Inter- & Intra-System Connectivity and Communication, including industry technology standards and trends
- You can demonstrate advanced strategic thinking capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation and a pro-active working style
- You apply a clear and transparent analysis, problem-solving and decision-making approach in handling complexity
- You are highly motivated to live and actively drive an ownership culture to create synergies and business impact for Healthineers
- You are motivated and acquired change management skills to moderate intercultural and cross-functional teams
- Your spoken and written English and German skills meet negotiation standard
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ilonka Schönemann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 70032
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time