Agile Project Manager(m/f/diverse)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Agile Project Manager(m/f/diverse).
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of developing our strategic modular platform portfolio.
- You will engage with our Business Areas around the globe to jointly define the future of our modular platform portfolio (“Baukasten”) to generate synergies and business impact
- You will set up, lead and coach Baukasten development projects ensuring relevant stakeholder involvement from Business Areas, Business Lines and Technology Centers
- You will set up and facilitate close interaction (“co-creation”) with Business Areas, Business Lines and Technology Centers fostering a sustainable organizational change
- You will develop, roll out and coach Baukasten methodology and enablers under consideration of strategic, technological, economical and mindset aspects
- You will identify and evaluate Baukasten development projects and ensure monitoring of their performance and business contribution
- You will support the execution of the Siemens Healthineers Baukasten strategy in Baukasten development projects to generate synergies and business impact across the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio
- You will support the collaboration network across Siemens Healthineers to drive a continuous innovation culture for Baukasten methodology and enablers
This position may suit you best, if you have expert competencies in Electronics, Connectivity and Communication including industry technology standards and trends.
- You have successfully completed studies in natural sciences, engineering sciences, computer sciences, preferably augmented with a PhD
- You have many years of relevant work experience and demonstrated expert competencies in development principles of modular products
- You have proven excellent collaboration and agile / lean project and change management skills in the context of global, intercultural and cross-functional teams across the organizations
- You can demonstrate advanced analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation and a pro-active working style
- You are highly motivated to live, actively drive and coach an ownership culture to create synergies and business impact for Siemens Healthineers
- You acquired product know-how in Siemens Healthineers product portfolio and its architectures
- Your spoken and written English and German skills meet negotiation standard
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ilonka Schönemann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 70033
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time