Consultant (m/f/diverse) Digital Enterprise
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You inspire our customer’s top management of the power of digitalization and build customer-specific value propositions based on our standardized methodology and tools
- You also evaluate customer benefits and initiate a business transformation process
- Furthermore you lead and execute consulting projects at the customer site to evaluate the existing maturity of the customer and to identify action fields
- You continuously support the refinement and enhancement of our consulting methodology
- Additionally you lead and coach your fellow team members via continuous feedback as well as establish a strong relationship with key decision-makers on the customer side
- The foundation of your career is an excellent university degree (Masters/ PhD) in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Automation, Mechatronics, Business Administration or an adjacent field
- You have substantial experience working in consulting, project management, industrial digitalization, manufacturing automation, machine tools or enterprise IT systems
- Furthermore you score with working experience as an IT solution architect on an enterprise level as well as working experience within one of our key verticals automotive, aerospace, electronics or food & beverages
- We would like to get to know you if you have working or consulting experience within in the customer supply chain in industrial companies, especially a deep understanding of the development process, production planning and execution, shop floor processes and service
- You apply your deep know-how of lean methods to analyze the customer value chain and you are ideally familiar with the Siemens Digital Enterprise Portfolio
- To find your way around your international environment you have highly developed communication skills in English (German is a plus) as well as the willingness to travel
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Veronika Windmaier.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 70104
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time