Global CRM Manager (m/f/diverse) Salesforce
Mode of Employment: unlimited / full-time
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Change the future with us.
- You are responsible for the development, co-ordination, execution and ongoing review of the global SFS COF (Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance Unit) CRM strategy and budget to support overall SFS COF strategy, in conjunction with key stakeholders
- This role originates and executes, in conjunction with necessary Operations Project Management resources, specific CRM projects in support of CRM strategy (including initial Salesforce CRM configuration roll out and adoption) to drive CRM usage within COF and support specific functions and countries (e.g. International Account Management)
- You implement and execute core elements of Salesforce CRM adoption
- You will establishes and maintain CRM reporting and create and drive appropriate CRM adoption metrics and status reports for use within COF and the wider SFS and Siemens organization
- Our new global CRM Manager establishes and maintains strong involvement in and engagement with development of CRM within Siemens and SFS, in order to drive where possible alignment of COF CRM efforts within the overall SFS and Siemens adoption requirements, and harmonization of CRM approaches
- Additionally this role establishes and maintains reporting and engagement forums and CRM communications to support execution and transparency of CRM strategy and associated projects, including COF CRM Steering Committee, COF Country CRM champions monthly reporting and engagement calls
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You successfully graduated from university, preferably with a Business or similar degree
- You have a high level of knowledge of and at least 5 years’ experience in Salesforce CRM solutions and its adoption within a broad multinational context
- You have a background in CRM strategy development within context of overall business strategy, including stakeholder engagement process, leading to clear CRM strategic actions & planning methodologies
- You care about management of customer data, customer experience, stakeholder engagement and communications; international experience is an advantage
- Ideally you have knowledge about asset finance business, products and segments across a spectrum of SFS COF geographies, development, products and legislative/regulatory frameworks
- You are experienced in sales, marketing and CRM performance management and KPIs
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Klaus Lensch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 70121
Organisation: Financial Services
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional