Consultant (m/f/diverse) Lead Management
- In your new role, you will support the optimization of the "Customer Journey" for Siemens appearances at regional and international events with a focus on trade fairs
- You act as sub-project leader for "lead management", advise on lead-capturing at events and act as global contact
- You will be responsible for the continuous development and improvement of the lead process, as well as the digital lead-capturing and handling including asset management and topic clustering. You always seek for opportunities that the digital transformation has to offer.
- You independently create concepts, tools and processes for business units and regions for lead-capturing for different event formats. You brief and train the Siemens booth staff on this process accordingly.
- You negotiate with internal stakeholders, external suppliers and service providers and prepare service contracts in close collaboration with global procurement
- You will be the prime interface to trade fair organizers in terms of visitor marketing and prepare evaluations of A / B / C leads as well as recommendations for future trade fair appearances
- You finished your study in business administration, marketing and/or communications or similar education with a focus on event and exhibition management
- In addition, you have at least 5 years of professional experience in marketing / sales roles as well as relevant experience at trade fairs (experience with international trade fair and event projects)
- You have gained first experiences in leading project teams and deepened your intercultural experiences by working abroad
- You have a solid knowledge of relevant IT processes, databases, tools and apps such as Eloqua, CRM, Lead Capture Program
- You have a can-do attitude, show initiative to drive change, and always act as team player with customer focus in mind
- You are fluent in English and preferably, you have solid written and spoken German skills
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 70156