Channel Marketing Development Manager (f/m/diverse)
Mode of Employment: unlimited / full-time
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for the development, coordination and global alignment of the global "Proximity" Marketing Strategy and plan as applied to the target division and its domains
- Through your own execution you will and in collaboration with Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance Unit (SFS COF) you will implement core elements of the marketing and communications plan
- You are supposed to establish value-added stakeholder engagement and management approaches in order to drive and enable integrated marketing of SFS offerings within the targeted division (particular focus on the Marketing and Communications areas)
- You will contribute and engage as appropriate to SFS COF marketing activities, best practice sharing within COF and SFS marketing community across the globe
- You will shape consistent market positioning, messaging and financial products and solutions naming conventions as applied to your own area of focus
- You create, collate and disseminate Proximity Marketing reporting and metrics to key stakeholder markets, divisions and marketing and communications
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You successfully graduated from university, preferably with a business or marketing degree
- You combine at least 5 years of relevant strategic and operational market knowledge (planning, execution, budgeting) and relevant brand & marketing compliance with knowledge of market, channel and customer segmentation as part of a channel marketing strategy and plan development
- You have knowledge of online platforms and marketing automation tools as well as a background in marketing performance management and KPIs
- Ideally, you have some knowledge in asset finance business, products and segments across a spectrum of SFS COF geographies, development, products and legislative /regulatory frameworks with focus on manufacturing finance
- You are fluent in English and preferably you are experienced with working across country borders
- Additionally you have a broad understanding the Microsoft office software suite
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Klaus Lensch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 70158
Organisation: Financial Services
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional