The Siemens Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Energy Management offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
Represented in more than 90 countries, this Siemens Division has nearly 53,000 employees and more than 100 production sites worldwide.
Where will I be working?
Our Energy Management team in Egypt is looking to speak with an experienced Performance Controller to support our growing business.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure all the company’s financial statements are in accordance with GAAP, IFRS 15, company guidelines, and business requirements
- Partner with external and internal auditors to ensure the statutory financial reporting meets the regulatory standards
- Accounts payable periodic review, timely payments and resolving issues with suppliers
- Proper accounting of accruals for operating costs, so that the Monthly Financials present a true picture.
- Assists in the development of financial policies and procedures and implementation.
- Budgeting, a forecast for general, procurement cost centers and projects.
- Monthly provision of reporting tasks incl. FC, Hedging, Accruals,
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and report on problem areas, including solutions.
- Acting as the financial partner in any improvement project focusing on achieving KPIs.
- Acting as a financial support to CPMs/ PMs.
- Mediator between the business unit and corporate functions.
- Ensuring improvements of forecast and reporting tools and systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Profound SAP knowledge (FI-CO, MM,...)
- Preferably experience in project execution.
- Very Good knowledge and experience in accounting, costing and controlling
- Skilled user of Excel, PowerPoint
- Good financial analytical skills
- Good team player and a quick learner, willing to work hard and flexible
- Preferably above 5 years finance/controlling background; with 3 years project business experience
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Strong English skills, both orally and in writing, are mandatory for this position
Job ID: 70388
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time