Applications Specialist, CT
Siemens Healthineers (SHS) is hiring a Applications Specialists to focus on Computed Tomography (CT).
What are my responsibilities?
- On-site customer education on Siemens Healthineers systems; including turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for standard systems and applications
- Customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, including adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio
- Professional application support to quickly process and resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints, including error diagnosis and repair, trouble shooting
- Support of PLM/CRM process, including field insight into customer needs, issues and known application errors as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience
- Sales Support, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies
- On-site option sales, especially lead generation
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science of Radiologic Technology
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Computed Tomography (CT)
- With excellent communication and presentation skills
- Travel 75% within the country with professional training abroad
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to
the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics
and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical
consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to
customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer,
and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 70473
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time