Electrical Engineer - Lisboa
- Network calculation from distribution to final consumer;
- Development of electrical wiring diagrams;
- Equipment specification and analysis for purchase releasing;
- Analysis of tender documents and perform conceptual engineering;
- Checking of electrical project requirements and provide technical assessment;
- Coordination of sub suppliers interface.
- Provide analysis to technical requirements provided from tender and related compliance with proposal and engineering requirements;
- Ensure that the project is accomplished with time and budget;
- Provide necessary project documentation for customer approval and project development;
- Develop and control electrical wiring diagrams, network calculation, installation documentation;
- Evaluate procedures to guarantee the correct electrical installation;
- Use and maintain EPLAN standardized projects for engineering design and drawings;
- Check drawings produced by drafting personnel (ACAD).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Experience of 2 years in electrical projects containing control equipment;
Teamwork and flexibility to work integrated in different teams;
IEC Standards Knowledge;
Electrical Project Management Skills (Time-Tasks and Resources);
Dynamic and result oriented;
Proficiency in English Language.
Job ID: 70676
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time