Strategic Account Manager - Aerospace / Defence
Siemens PLM Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the market place has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organisation.
As a result of our continued growth we need a senior experienced sales professional to join our organization that can drive new and existing Siemens PLM Software business into our defence portfolio. Based out of our Solihull, Hammersmith, Frimley or home office we would like to hear from driven, experienced sales professionals that have experience of working within the Aerospace or Defence Industry not necessarily from a PLM background to join this exciting and dynamic team.
- Planning and executing account strategies to achieve annual sales targets.
- Winning new business and securing renewals and maintenance for the chosen account(s)
- Responsibility for preparing and finalising business offers and agreements.
- Collaboration with Siemens regional companies when executing sales strategy.
- Moderate degree of UK travel and some European travel will be involved including regular trips within the sales region.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- A successful sales track record in selling within the Aerospace and Defence sector, preferably within the enterprise or PLM software space. However consideration will also be given to candidates with complex commercial contract and negotiation experience for a prime defence contractor / MoD
- A strong ability to plan and implement a Strategic account plan and associated initiatives.
- Ability to foster relationships at C-Level.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You should have a motivated personality with a keen sense of selling, negotiation skills and powers of persuasion.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 70838
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time