Regional Sales Manager - London
Siemens Building Technologies (Controls, Products & Systems) are currently recruiting a Regional Sales Manager covering Central London representing their reseller Channel within the commercial and residential controls and field devices market.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be an all-round sales person that has previous experience in Specification, Heating Merchants, Contractors and Construction Businesses. Dedication and hard working are pre-requisite for this opportunity and great rewards are on offer for the right candidates. You must have the right experience and be able to manage yourself on a daily and weekly basis. Team spirit and the ability to work closely with the wider team is a must.
Siemens Controls manufacture high quality controls and field devices for the construction industry and distribute these through national distributors and merchants. We pride ourselves on manufacturing and supplying high quality yet simple to use products to the Social Housing, New Build and Contracting markets as well as the private installer.
This is an exciting time to join our business with investment and commitment from Siemens HQ in Switzerland to ensure growth and market share continue to develop. New and exciting products are in development to take the controls market to the next level.
Change the future with us.
- Create Siemens product demand via specification and contractors
- Back sell through national distribution
- Manage merchant branch outlets
- Reporting to the Head of Business, weekly and monthly using CRM & Microsoft applications
- PPT presentations as required both externally and internally
- Liaise with back office staff and departments
- Keep up to date with product changes
- Obtain and report industry and competitor information
- Achieve Targets with the required margins
What you need to make real what matters.
- Minimum HNC / D Educated in relative subjects
- Extensive experience within the industry is essential.
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Willing to work away from home weekly
- Strong sales and account management experience within Heating Controls, Boilers & Heating industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage own time & journey plan
- Experience of budget control and target management
- Knowledge and experience in Heating Manufacturers – Boilers, radiators, controls
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK and Ireland, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 70849
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time