Sales Engineer - Low Voltage and Products
We are in search for a professional to fill the role of Sales Engineer. The Sales Engineer will be responsible in managing, handling, developing local Distributorship for SIEMENS Low Voltage and Products portfolio. The primary role will be to drive revenue growth by promoting the benefits of Siemens Low Voltage portfolio closing volume order income through distribution partners.
- Collaborate with authorized Distributors to ensure promotion, project identification and business growth.
- Develop, build and establish new accounts by identifying potential Distributors through careful market evaluation.
- Identifies current and future requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand the requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Formulates, prepares, and submit cost estimates to Distributors
- Secure and renew orders from Distributors
- Capitalize on profitability through value based selling and active price management.
- Provide regular forecasts and market trend information.
- Accurately maintain sales tool for project pipeline management.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Cooperate with Distributors, marketing and product managers to define product roadmap.
- Conducts technical presentations explaining products to customers and prospective customers
- Develops customer's engineer by providing technical information and training.
- Assists Distributors and customer to solve problems during after-sales
- Be attuned to market and competitor’s price level.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Possess degree in the Electrical Engineering.
- Board passer, Registered EE
- Good knowledge in Electrical Engineering disciplines, procedures and policies
- At least 2 years experience in electrical
- Thorough knowledge in power utility, industry system, commercial and building market
- At least 2 years combined experience in sales, marketing and business development
- Updated on the latest technology in power engineering and industry.
- Develop strategies and plans for business development in the long run.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Should have good interpersonal skills
- Should have decision making skills
- Proficient in MS Office & must have good written & oral skills.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new portfolio thru technical training and workshops
Job ID: 70894
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time