Specification Business Development Specialist
Our firm is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Specification Business Development Specialist. The Specification Specialist will be responsible to promote the visibility of the SIEMENS Low Voltage Products portfolio with consultants, developers and end users. Key will be the utilization of your technical expertise to assist engineer and design energy management systems including power systems, power quality monitoring, control and automation and Building Technologies.
What are my responsibilities?
- Build and develop relationship with Consultants, Developers, End-users.
- Promote visibility of Siemens to local consulting networks.
- Work closely in providing technical expertise on customer application requirements and specifying Siemens’ technology solution offerings.
- Educate customers on technical features and business benefits of a Siemens proposed solution
- Support customers in evaluation and definition of Siemens products’ technology and constraints.
- Influence and specify the implementation of Siemens technology for a project
- Increase market awareness on both company and products (e.g. through technical product presentations/seminars for customers, promotions, advertising)
- Supports sales force and project teams as technical expert and application specialists
- Achieves sales objectives within product range or assigned districts
- Supports the bid process and bid / no bid decisions from a technical perspective in order to reduce the business risk
- Key participation in business planning and reporting
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Degree in Electrical Engineer
- Registered EE
- Good knowledge in Electrical Engineering disciplines, procedures and policies
- At least 2 years experience in field of Electrical
- Thorough knowledge in power utility, industry system, commercial and building market
- At least 2 years combined experience in Sales, Marketing and business development
- Updated on latest technology in power engineering and industry
- Develop strategies and plans for business development in long run
Job ID: 70895
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time