Senior Sales Engineer - EM
What are my responsibilities?
- Supports the offer preparation to customer: Provides technical support of sales force during offer phase and contract negotiation.
- Promotes appropriate producst, solutions and services.
- Pursues key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales from a technical perspective.
- Conducts technical solution assessment and proposes basic solution and implementation strategies according to customer reqirements.
- Provides basic pre sales technical support to the customer.
- Responsible for technical product presentation to customer.
- Acts as contact partner for the customer in all technical related matters in preand post sales.
- Supports sales force and project team as technical expert during customer visits.
- Being aware of market development on both customers and products via partcipation of market intelligence exercise, promotions, fairs, exhibits and seminars.
- Achieves sales targets within product range or assigned areas.
- Supports the bid process and bid/no bid decision from a technical perspective in order to reduce the business risk.
- Conducts business planning and reporting for the BU.
- Performs cross selling among and between EM Division BUs.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS Electrical or Engineering graduate
- RA1080 – EE Board passer
- At least 3-5 years sales experience
- Conversant to technical topics pertaining to relevant standards (IEC and ANSI), switchyard, substation & electrical equipment
- Background in T&D asset servicing, maintenance and management
- Sufficient market networking relative to the power industry
- Willing to travel within Philippines and abroad
- With driver’s license
Job ID: 70910
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time