Head of Sales for Power Generation Services, Distribution Generation and Oil and Gas – South East Region
• Create and maintain an annual territory/bookings strategy/plan to meet/exceed a YOY operating plan growth trend.
• Capture Team Leader – assembles the project development team for both the conceptual phase and the RFQ phase, for complete project bid scope including customer services. In addition, is expected to lead the technical and commercial negotiations with the customer, until contract closure.
• Develop Forecast on Order Intake and report on each on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Qualify opportunities through a selectivity process to determine bid strategy and solution.
• Develops the market level pricing recommendation based on competitive position, regional strategy, etc.
• Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
• Develops and manages departmental budgets and business plans for Sales Organization
• Work "hand in hand" with the Head of Marketing and Sales and Head of Operations during the development of the customer relationship and initial project identification.
• Identify technical and commercial project risks and develop mitigation plans ensuring successful outcome.
• Provide voice of the client needs/competitive intelligence, market drivers and buying influences for the development of new product and service offerings.
Job ID: 71007
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time