- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information , Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Others
- 10 years in Industrial and/or Marine Mechanical Power Transmission service
- Having a valid Passport, not barred from entering any country, Shipyard Supervisors Safety Course, not barred from any shipyard anywhere in the world
- Electrical & Automation knowledge skills for Marine Propulsion
Job ID: 71058
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time