Join the Siemens Graduate Program in Germany (m / f / diverse)
Do you want to
shape your future? Become part of our two-year trainee program including an
As a trainee in the Siemens Graduate Program, you are directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and you will work on your own responsibility right from the start.
During three different assignments, you have the opportunity to build up in-depth technical knowledge, gain valuable business experience and establish important contacts for your future with us.
Our program offers you an excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in a leadership role, as an expert or as a project manager.
Three challenges. Two years. One incredible experience.
- You want to actively contribute to our Siemens success
stories and break new ground? During your three assignments you
will experience our business from different perspectives. Be prepared to
actively work on exciting projects and take on responsibility for your tasks from day one.
- Excited to work in an international environment? Prove your
intercultural competence during your eight-month assignment abroad at
one of our 1,700 locations worldwide.
- You can’t wait to set the ground for a promising career at
Siemens? An experienced manager will support you as a mentor during
your time as a trainee. Based on your personal profile and our business needs,
you determine together what your individual program will look like and where
your future career path will lead you.
- Your personal development is a priority for you? It
certainly is for us! With tailored trainings we will foster
your communication and leadership skills. So be ready to unleash your full
potential together with us.
- You are an active networker with a truly global mindset? Our international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni is looking forward to meeting you! We provide many great opportunities to meet up with colleagues from all over the world.
We have a lot to offer. What about you?
- You have an above-average Master's,
Diploma or Doctoral Degree in one of the following fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Sciences, or other technical areas of study
- Computer Sciences or Business Informatics
- Medical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Life Sciences, Healthcare Management
- Industrial Engineering, Economics / Business Administration, especially with focus on Finance / Investment Banking or Project Management
- Real Estate Management / Facility- and Building Management, Civil Engineering
- Legal Sciences
- You have already gained international experience abroad of
at least six months.
- Meaningful practical work experience
and thorough expert knowledge from internships, working student
activities etc. round off your profile.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You stand out with your open and communicative mindset and you are absolutely passionate for ownership culture.
Are you ready to create a real
impact? Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Please submit the following documents with
Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV), all relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Getting in touch with us -
straightforward and direct.
to find out more about the SGP before applying.
to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 71117
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time