Regional Project Development Manager (4S - 299250 & 305561)
Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power Generation Services
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Sales
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matters
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Drive the Advanced Service Business like Modernization & Upgrades for, Compressors, Reciprocating compressors, Expanders, Industrial Steam Turbines.
- Lead the client activity in coordination with the Client Facing Sales Team during the business development phase
- Identifying & building connect with the key stake holders in the project
- Develop Value propositions and Business case for the opportunity.
- Provides leadership and focus for the opportunities that can be generated with long term focus
- Manages the client interface, including presenting the value proposition and negotiating contracts
- Engages legal/contract administration, Finance/Credit, Business Solutions, Control Systems, Business Unit Leaders, Field Operations,
- Achieve order bookings, sales and earning objectives
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Qualification:- Engineering graduate
- Strong experience in Sales & Marketing
- Experience in same or similar industry
- Product technology knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 71129
Organization: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time