Siemens DF&PD Product Sales Specialist_IPC (Shenzhen) 西门子（中国）有限公司 产品销售专家_工业电脑(深圳)
For Automation System business unit, we are looking for SIMATIC IPC promoters. The main responsibility is to push IPC to relevant channels and customers, support industry sales and jointly develop target customers to gain market share in the IPC market.
What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze market & business opportunity of responsible product
- Define and execute regional 4P strategy for responsible product, focus on “Placement” & “Promotion
- With focus on increasing transparency of competitor’s market
- Being the product responsible person in region, drive and support all channels to achieve target of responsible product
- Drive and support I S colleague and external partner
- Promotion at OEM,SI,DI,EU and partner
- Synergize resource with BU and sales to optimize the decision process
- Deliver knowledge
- Provide product knowledge and BU strategy internally and externally
- Organize local promotion activities in the region
- Develop target customer
- Define target OEM/Project with region sales and BU
- Business development plan with partner
- Track the development
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Rich knowledge of SIEMENS IPC or competitors corresponding IPC products
- Solid technical background and best with hand-on engineering experience with IPC
- Sales experience in international/domestic IPC/PC supplier, or in distributor related to IPC
- Bachelor or above.
- 2-5 years working experience in automation
- Experience in IPC-related branch e.g. metal, power, electronics is preferred.
- Good communication skills internally and externally, and good ability to listen
- Good presentation skills to present in front of large audience
- Quick learner and with good sense of business
- Ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
- Team work spirit
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at:
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Job ID: 71226
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time