SHDM IVD Documentation Coordinator 文控
|We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.|
|If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.|
will be responsible for leading the effort to coordinate documentation
transfer for new China manufacturing facility from US, work with cross
• Support QMS documents transfer and implementation from US to China.
• Establish the sub-system for the document and record management process for new China site.
• Coordinate with other project/site functions to transfer, review, update and implement all departmental documents in China .
• Manage and maintain electronic documentation management system .
• Manage all document change requests for the new manufacturing site in China.
• Manage and monitor all external file, include Global procedures/standards, Chinese IVD and general international regulation for medical device.
|This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.|
• A minimum of 1year in Medical Device/Pharma/Biotech industry a role working in Document Control or Document Management.
• A minimum of a 4 year degree is preferred, although a combination of education/experience will be considered.
|Find out more about our business and ambition on Siemens Healthineers, please be free to log in our website.|
|If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：|
|May you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team: （021）3889 5000|
|Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers|
Job ID: 71284
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time