- Be a part of business development for Machine Tool systems end user market in the Southern region of India (Chennai).
- Identify the TOP OEM dealer’s and Education partners and work on the customer relationship management
- Support in developing the business and generating the Siemens knowledge enhancements among the OEM’s, Dealer’s, and Technology partners
- Develop strategy in approaching potential end users and convincing them to use Sinumerik install base
- Implement and demonstrate the Sinumerik features, Strengths to the OEM’s, Dealer’s, End-users and education partners.
- Understanding customer requirements and working to find solutions for the same
- Keeping abreast of Machine tool market conditions in northern India and collecting competitor intelligence
How do I qualify for this job?
- B.E Electronics / Mechatronics engineer with 6 to 7 years experience in CNC/ CNC machine tools Pre- Sales/ Sales
- Awareness of CNC Machine tool Market knowledge and business domain in India.
- Candidate should have good networking skills in the industry; capability to develop strong relationship with key decision makers, opinion makers in the industry
- Candidate should be a self starter, highly motivated individual with good team working skills and Ownership culture
Job ID: 71339
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time