R&D Steam Turbine Mechanics
What are my responsibilities
- Responsible for performing FE analysis and calculation on steam turbine components as per Siemens rules and tools.
- Able to conduct static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal analyses as per requirement
- Perform verification of FE analysis using hand calculation and other analytical methods.
- Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design.
What do I need for qualification of this Job
- Preferably M.Tech else B.Tech from reputed institute
- 3-8 years of experience on FE analysis and design optimization
- Good experience with ABAQUS or ANSYS or any other FEA software
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanics and engineering design.
- Preferably energy (steam or gas turbine) or aviation domain experience
- Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment.
- What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com/energy
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 71350
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time