Manager Cyber Security
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and provides expertise in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
Product Safety and Security Expert
Are you passionate about creating safe and secure software products growing? We are looking for an energetic and talented Product Safety and Security Expert to join our Mobility team in Pune.
Change the future with us
- The PSSE drives the security activities in the software development process and reviews documents produced during the development and engineering process (e.g. and Risk Analysis (TRA),
- Requirements specification, architecture and design, test specification, user documentation and vulnerability monitoring) regarding product and solution security.
- The PSSE is responsible that security requirements for the project comply with international and project specific Security standards and regulations (e.g. IEC 62443), plans and performs the threat and risk analysis (TRA)
- Supporting the PSS classification at the start of the project Providing product safety requirements to the URS.
- Planning and support in the creation of Threat and Risk Analysis (TRA)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- We want some with 6-9 years hands-on technical experience in CyberSecurity
- M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
We are looking forward to getting to know you If you have any questions, just mail to email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 71351
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time