Product Safety and Security Expert
Product Safety and Security Expert (71351)
Are you passionate about growing your software skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Product Safety and Security Expert to join our Mobility team in Pune.
Our Process & Drives team is shaping the future of manufacturing and improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of production across the globe.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- The PSSE drives the security activities in the software development process and reviews documents produced during the development and engineering process (e.g. Threat and Risk Analysis (TRA),
specification, architecture and design, test specification,
user documentation and vulnerability monitoring)
regarding product and solution security.
- The PSSE is responsible that security requirements for the project comply with international and project specific Security standards and regulations (e.g. IEC 62443), plans and performs the threat and risk analysis (TRA),
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- 6-9 years hands-on technical experience.
- Supporting the PSS classification at the start of the project Providing product safety requirements to the URS.
- Planning and support in the creation of Threat and Risk Analysis (TRA)
- Security test cases and test strategy definitions for security
- Security documentation and security-related application conditions
- Secure coding rules and code checking
- Incorporating measures from TRA workshop to the SRS
- Providing the PSS chapter for the SAS (system architecture specification)
- Consulting project staff regarding security issues
- Supporting the systems engineering for security issues
- Optimization of the system architecture in cooperation with systems engineering regarding security
- Information obligation with respect to project management as well as PSSO
- Supporting project-related security certifications
- Monitoring and evaluation of vulnerabilities and security incidents
- Checking for adherence to requirements in terms of security, e.g.
- Assessment of security-related requirements
- Review of SRS (system requirement specification)
- Review of SAS (system architecture specification)
- Evaluation of supplier and purchased parts regarding security
- Preparation of plans, analyses and reports
- Planning and implementation of security tests (for testers)
- Checking of security-related application conditions for correct forwarding
- Evaluation of applied tools from security point of view
Ø M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, just give Harinath a call: 9740488280
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Process & Drives at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 71351
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time