Industrial Relations & Labor Law Professional
Conducts research, develops/proposes and / or implements plans, policies, methods, processes and /or programs regarding Industrial Relations and / or Labor Law activities for (an) assigned organization(s).
* Keeps abreast of local and regional labor law legislation changes.
* Interprets and implements provisions of local labor agreements to resolve problems and assure mutual compliance.
* May facilitate workers council negotiations.
* Advises managers on how to manage HR incidents with collective labor law or labor agreements implications.
* Interprets the labor organization's viewpoint for management.
* Identifies chronic labor relations problem areas and recommends solutions.
* Participates in major contract negotiations.
* Workmen Recruitment & Training and engagement activities
* Legal Complience
Educational Qualificaiton: MBA/Masters in Labour Laws/ MBA in HR / Graduation + LLB
Experience: 8-10 years Experience in IR field.
Job ID: 71389
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time