Steam Turbine I&C Engineer
The I&C Engineer will be responsible for implementing Industrial Steam Turbine Order Execution in China, implementing Global Turbine Design in China supply chain and support localization measures with Siemens global partners
What are my responsibilities?
- Localize global design in China data systems for internal partners on order basis / execution.
- Implement global steam turbine design in local China supply chain
- Clarification of technical topics within local and global network
- Support optimization measures with global and local partners
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above education degree, major in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- 2~4 yrs experience on designing and executing steam turbines with focus on I&C of steam turbine package
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing preparation / routing
- familiar with execution in systems like SAP, Teamcenter, PDM
- Product and component know-how preferred
- Advanced English mandatory / commercial/technical English preferred in addition to Chinese language
- Team Player
- Initiative and Learning
- Result and Quality oriented
- International working environment expected
- Involvement/participation in supply chain disciplines in addition to Order Management
Job ID: 71429
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time