Are you passionate about growing your software skills? We are looking for an ambitious and talented C Developer to join our Mobility team in Pune.
Change the future with us.
- Design and Development for a Cloud Based project
- Experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Should be hand on in at least two technology areas
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in implementation of features using C, (C++ is optional)
- Analysis of Requirements
- High level and low-level Design using UML2
- Defect reproduction and root cause analysis
- Unit testing of the code
- Writing of test specification for testing of different features and defect resolutions
- Execution of functional tests on test hardware
- Experience with SIL safety projects is preferred.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 71502
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time