Job Requisition for Agile Coach
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
· Helps teams apply Agile and Lean thinking to the specific environment and impediments they face. Working as an advisor the Coach can help the team adapt the methodology to their environment, and help the team challenge the existing environment.
· Effective change agent - someone who is both motivating change and making it happen.
· Helping the team execute the Agile vision
· Part embedded trainer, part consultant – specifically an advisor. Even the best Agile training courses cannot cover every detail or eventuality a team will encounter.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / ME / M. Tech / MCA
Experience: 10+ years of experience.
· Expertise in coaching new hires / existing staff on their scrum knowledge, communication skills, soft skills, rapport building, etc.
· Good observation and monitoring skills
· Good knowledge and experience in coaching multiple scrum teams
· Should be certified Agile coach.
· Should have strong knowledge on Lean and Kanban execution.
· Should have experience of managing the team – minimum of 10 team members.
· Floor support training / call monitoring and feedback
· Should have very good presentation skills.
· Having development knowledge will be an advantage
· Soft skills
o Good communication skills
o Self reliant and Team player
Job ID: 71511
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time