Mechanical Design / calculation (FEA) Engineer
- Designing of turbogenerator components & assemblies with the strong understanding of design and system requirements of the products.
- Design & Mechanical Caluclation (FEA) work for Generator R&D Projects.
- Perform FE analysis using hand calculation / analytical methods or using tools such as ANSYS and ABAQUS.
Communicate technically complex and commercially sensitive information on various internal and external platforms
Participate in Design Reviews to ensure the achievement of technical requirements of engineering project.
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or or ME/M. Tech with 2-5 years of experience.
- Hands on experience on CAD tools (UG-NX &/or Pro/E) is must.
- Hands on experience on analysis tools (ANSYS) is added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing processes, GD&T, DFA/DFM.
- Good knowledge of Strength of Material, Mechanical design concepts. Knowledge on Turbomachinery (Generator) is preferred.
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanics and engineering design is preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Team Player
Job ID: 71577
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time