PROJECT MANAGER - STEAM TURBINE
What are my responsibilities?
- P&L for the project.
- Project lifecycle co-ordination and management. Takeover project from bid manager and be a single point of contact for customer till warranty completion.
- Planning, Monitoring & Controlling project activities proactively to achieve revenue, cash flow, ontime delivery and customer satisfaction targets for the project.
- In case of turnkey projects guide site team to ensure timely installation and commissioning of the project with support from site management team.
- Risk management and opportunities identification.
- Claim management
- Leading the execution team and conflict resolution.
- Forecasting and reporting of project results to MIS team.
- EHS guidelines compliance at site.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.E (Mechanical or Electrical preferred) with at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional team.
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of contracts used in projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure.
Job ID: 71581
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time