Thermal Design Engineer
- Responsible for Thermal Design at Pre Order Application Engineering stage.
- Work closely and support Sales, Marketing and Proposal Engineering by providing best fit product line from Siemens Steam Turbine range.
- Design of the turbine solution and steam cycle as basis for the further bid.
- Evaluation of core turbine risks and performance margins.
- If applicable, initiation of risk mitigation process.
- Initiate steam turbine costing process.
- Technical advice to Proposal and Sales colleagues whenever required.
- Discuss technical aspects with Customers.
Desired Qualification & Experience
- B.E Mechanical with 7 to 12 years experience.
- Knowledge on Thermal Design & Calculation of Steam Turbines are preferred.
- Previous experience in GATE Cycle / Steam Pro (Thermo Flow) etc are preferred.
- Previous experience in steam turbine construction are preferred.
- Knowledge of Steam Turbine Operation and Maintenance and Power Plant - Balance of Plant design is preferred.
- Technically sound.
- Good communication skills.
Job ID: 71593
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time