What are the responsibilities?
- Responsible for performing FE analysis and calculation on steam turbine components as per Siemens rules and tools.
- Able to conduct static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal & structural analyses as per requirements.
- Perform verification of FE analysis using hand calculation and other analytical methods.
- Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design.
What do I need for qualification of this Job?
- B.E. / B.Tech. (Mechanical) or M.E. / M.Tech. from reputed institute.
- 4 to 8 years of experience on FE analysis and design optimization.
- Good experience with ABAQUS or ANSYS or any other FEA software.
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanics and engineering design.
- Knowledge of Steam or Gas turbine will be of an added advantage.
- Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment.
Job ID: 71603
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time