Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Security
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Security
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future of digitalization and Automation with us? Join our Building Technologies Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in Solution and Project Selling in Automation
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You have exceptional leadership skills
- You will ensure adherence to Sales guidelines and achievements of the targets set.
- You will propose sales budgets for the IBMS sales in Southern Region (TN & Kerala) within Building Technologies division and regularly monitors the achievements in the assigned area.
- Directly supports the team in customer visits and negotiations.
- You have an excellent ability to lead an assigned team of Sales Professionals
- You possess Business Development and Domain Skills
- A BD / Sales person with broad approach in scanning market for business opportunities, devise strategies to tap unexplored markets, new and existing customers and new applications.
- Lead with the team in critical pre and post sales service activities; address customer concerns and queries.
- Track Document & analyze competitor activities and strategic initiatives.
- Actively engage in client engagement, relationship in specifier / influencer market like PMC’s, architects, consultants, Nodal Agencies and end user segment to increase reach and spread of business across geographies and vertical markets
- Domain knowledge in IT/IOT/Cloud, Building Automation, Fire Safety and security systems
We don't need superheros, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with consistent track record and experience of more than 10 years in Safety, IT and Security.
- Ought to possess extraordinary social skills
- Must encourage the team to develop keen interest in conducting data-driven insights
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Chennai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 71625
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time