What are my responsibilities?
• Analysis of Requirements
• Build reproduction and root cause analysis
• Setup of Software builds using Makefiles
• Analysis of existing build scripts and porting entire build to different platform
• Issue debugging and fixing for Build Scripts and Project Makefiles
• Clearcase (CM Tool) & Build maintainance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• 3-7 years hands-on technical experience in creating and managing builds on linux system using Makefiles
• Proficient in Linux, Makefiles and Shell scripting
• Experience in using Clearcase, Git
• Experience in doing build automation
• Prior experience with Solaris will be added advantage
Job ID: 71637
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time