Job Requisition for 5-8 yrs C# TA
Would you like to make an impact using your expertise in Software Testing to help build a global customer community?
The Digital Factory (DF) Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will moderate and expand our DF community platform - where our DF customers around the world meet virtually to ask questions, exchange ideas, gain inspiration and create new possibilities using our DF products.
· This means taking our media forums from where we are today to build an innovative communication platform – internal and external – always with a focus on digitalization.
· You will collaborate with software developers and testers across ecosystem to solve the customer quires.
· You actively manage content for our internal online channels like Wiki or Siemens Social Network, etc.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
· You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering with 5-8 years of suitable experience.
· You are comfortable wearing two hats – part tester and part communicator.
· Which means you have a solid understanding of C# Programming like OOPS, hands-on C# application development experience and have used HTML, XML, with sufficient technical expertise to help others navigate our solutions.
· You understand how community forums work and ideally have experience moderating a community.
· You have excellent communication skills and can help solve problems, clarify issues or excite others to try new things through the power of your words.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 71680
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time