Firmware Engineer 嵌入式软件设计工程师 （电动汽车充电产品）
With new CoC of Electrical Vehicle charging setup in China, the Business Unit Siemens Low Voltage & Products has setup a dedicated global R&D team to develop EV charging portfolio, The Firmware Engineer will be responsible for the firmware design, coding and test plan by clarification of use cases to meet EVSE product design and application target.
What are my responsibilities?
- To clarify the requirement and understand the application, write firmware design documents, design a reliable firmware by system analysis, rigorous coding.
- Write firmware test plan and support to achieve the comprehensive tests.
- Optimize firmware for current product or customized product.
- Make a good documentation during design work.
- Coordinate with external partner for test so as to achieve the project targets.
- Initiate design change and support related departments to implement it to make sure the products are updated timely.
- Keep close working with the hardware/mechanical design and test laboratory to reach designed target.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Working experience at automotive filed is highly preferred.
- Bachelor or master degree major In electronic, computer or automation science or equivalent; More than 5 years of working experience at firmware design related work;
- Strong programming and debugging skills at C language and strong ability to fix C programming bugs;
- Basic experience for system requirement analysis. Familiar with UML is an advantage;
- Basic experience for code source version management. e.g. ClearCase, SVN will be advantage;
- With experience for 8/16/32 bits micro controller and relative peripheral interface;
- Familiar with RTOS, BSP and device drivers, like USB, UART, GPIO, I2C, or memory.
- Familiar with different communication technology. e.g. CAN, PLC, Ethernet, BLE, WiFi, Zigbee, GPRS…
- Familiar with TCP/IP or other data protocols is an advantage, e.g. OCPP,SEP 2.0;
- Capable of risk analysis and control during the design.
- Capable of writing in English design document. Oral English shall be workable;
- Good cross-functional coordination and communication skill ;
- Quick learner, self-starter and result-oriented ;
- With high responsible sense and self-management ability.
Job ID: 71874
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time