Electronic System design Engineer 电子系统设计工程师 （电动汽车充电产品）
With new CoC of Electrical Vehicle charging setup in China, the Business Unit Siemens Low Voltage & Products has setup a dedicated global R&D team to develop EV charging portfolio, The Electronic system design engineer will be responsible for the hardware and system design and test plan by clarification of use cases to meet EVSE product design and application target.
What are my responsibilities?
- To be responsible for the system design including hardware and software based on the clarification to the requirement and use cases to meet design target.
- Lead the HW&SW team in predevelopment, simulation activities to work out the design concept.
- Evaluation of the features to be testified and provide test requirement to test engineer, to make sure the proper test plan.
- Cooperate with international design and product management team for the system enquiries and clarification on requirement specification.
- Support business team in tech clarification with customer during RFI, RFQ and workshop.
- Initiate design change and support related departments to implement it to make sure the products are updated timely.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or master degree major in electronic, computer or automation science or equivalent; More than 5 years of working experience at HW/SW design.
- Prior working experience in automotive filed is an advantage
- With experience for system requirement analysis. Familiar with UML is an advantage;
- With experience of digital / analog circuit, micro controller and power supplier circuit.
- With experience of C/ASM/C++ programming;
- With experience for 8/16/32 bits micro controller and relative peripheral interface;
- Familiar with RTOS, BSP and device drivers, like USB, UART, GPIO, I2C, or memory.
- Familiar with different communication technology. e.g. CAN, PLC, Ethernet, BLE, WiFi, Zigbee, GPRS…
- Familiar with TCP/IP or other data protocols is an advantage, e.g. OCPP,SEP 2.0;
- Capable of risk analysis and control during the design.
- Capable of writing in English design document. Oral English shall be workable;
- Good cross-functional coordination and communication skill;
- Quick learner, self-starter and result-oriented;
- With high responsible sense and self-management ability.
Job ID: 71911
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time