Technical Expert - Mobile Stack Development
Are you passionate about growing your Mobile Stack Development skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Architect to join our R&D team in Bangalore/Pune.
With over 1,800 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
o You will be responsible for Design and Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores.
- Architect and build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- You will work along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web and develop APIs to support mobile functionality; optimize performance for the apps /web.
- You will assess current state-of-the-art and follow latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies. Share know-how to Siemens software divisions and appropriately, develop offerings including, offerings deck, best practices documents.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- At least 8 to 12 years professional experience in architecting and developing apps for the mobile, desktop and web by applying state-of-the-art technologies and excellent knowledge in core Java, information architecture, human computer interaction and mobile usability design principles.
- You have expertise in iOS – Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C ◦Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc), Xcode.
- Experience in hybrid - Deep know how of using one or more hybrid mobile app development frameworks, such as Cordova, Ionic, etc
- You should have hands on development using web technologies – Knockout, Backbone, TypeScript, Vue.js, D3.js, etc
- Experience building web and native apps, using social media APIs, etc
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, just mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 71964
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time