Digital Services - Technical Specialist
This position covers all technical aspects of Siemens digital services portfolios. Knowledge of Siemens MindSphere platform, IOT and the related technologies are must. It involves articulation of value propositions from DF/PD digital services to audiences from technical and business perspectives.
Understanding of customers’ needs/concerns and proposition of effective value added scalable and standardized solutions is one of the main objective of this position.
Working closely with internal Siemens as well as external resources (e.g. software vendors, industrial equipment providers and other solution providers) to realize the solutions on MindSphere/IoT platform.
The role will be based at Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Visits to branch offices and customers in India and overseas locations will also be required. Person will have to travel extensively within/outside India.
- Support Sales and Marketing team by leading technical interface with customers
- Handling Digitalization project for industry specific applications
- Support technical interface with other customers as required
- Close coordination with IT team/Partners to follow Siemens Global security and compliance guideline
- Execution of demos and POCs to variety of audiences
- Prepare gap analysis/compliance matrix, customer specifications, comprehensive BoQ for supply installation & commissioning for Digital solutions relevant to Industry 4.0, Maintenance 4.0 field
- Arranging knowledge sharing session for internal team for technologies in IoT field
- Conduct brain storming session with internal/external customer for digitalization project
- Vendor management for IT integration project execution
Required Education, experience, Knowledge and Skills:
Education: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Instrumentation or equivalent
Experience: 8 to 10 Years
- Fast learner of emerging technologies in Industry 4.0, Maintenance 4.0 field
- Knowledge of Industry standard automation communication protocols IEC 62443, ISO 27001
- Knowledge of industrial network security layers, Cyber security, Firewall Fundamentals
- Knowledge of ODBC connection, SAP connectors, integration of Industry standard database, OPC UA server/client
- Knowledge of web services integration, VPN connection, VMware, Cloud foundry and AWS
- Knowledge of BI tools like Jaspersoft, Spotfire, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI will be given preference
- Knowledge of Siemens Product Family (SIMATIC, SCALANCE, PCS7 etc.) will be preferred
- Knowledge of PLCs from Rockwell, ABB, Mitsubishi, Schneider
- Knowledge of Drives from ABB, Rockwell, Danfoss
- Knowledge of CNCs from Fanuc and Mitsubishi
Job ID: 71981
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time