Working Student - Internal Partner Management (m/f) MindSphere - SISW
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as Working Student – Internal Partner Management (m/f) MindSphere at Munich/Neuperlach Süd, Germany.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Maintaining and further developing MindSphere radar towards a collaboration tool with the goal to enable colleagues in sales positions, to prioritize MindSphere developments and to foster synergies between Siemens business unit
- Screening the market for best-practice examples on collaboration tool
- Idea creation how to enhance collaboration across Siemens and with external Partner
- Support of Internal Partner Management Team in operative Tasks
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Bachelor degree in computer science, media design, digital media, communication, business Administration
- Preferably prior work with various collaboration tools, ideally related to Industrial Software Business
- PowerPoint, Excel, and other office productivity Tools
- Good English skills (speaking and writing)
- Experience to write requirements and/or creating specifications
- Team player with very high commitment and Motivation
- High tolerance level to ambiguity and short term rearrangements
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
contact person is Anita Mathieu – email@example.com
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with us
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 72013
Organisation: Digital Factory
Erfahrungsniveau: Student / Schüler