Title: Test Professional
Location: Noida, India
Mode of employment: Full time
Job Description: We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. Contributes to test case writing, test case creation and test case execution for various components of EnergyIP® product.
What are my responsibilities?
- Test case writing/execution and test data creation for product enhancements and new features.
- Bug replication and verification for various EnergyIP® Service Pack releases.
- Writing and maintaining Test Automation scripts.
- Work closely with development and product management teams to analyze and resolve product defects.
- Create and maintain testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.).
- QE ownership of assigned EnergyIP® components/applications.
- Certifying the release candidate for a particular release and sending QAC report to build and release team.
- Required to present demos/training sessions to cross functional teams on the areas owned.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M. Tech
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
- Go and Getter Attitude
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- B.E. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience as Software Quality Engineer in testing Java background applications and Database applications.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Basics of Unix/Linux
- Experience in test automation
- Basic knowledge of any programming/scripting language. Preferred, Java/JRuby
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex Java and database applications
- Strong XML concepts (XML Schema, XPath etc).
- Experience in testing Web applications and experience working with Web Application Containers (eg. Tomcat, Jetty)
- Experience testing backend Java applications
- Good concepts in Web Services and Experience in testing web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience Messaging tools/technologies (Tibco, JMS, Kafka)
- Experience of build deployments and troubleshooting on server side
- Good Understanding of Software Development/Test Life Cycle. Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Experience in using Defect Tracking System. JIRA preferred.
- Experience in using Test Management Tools. Test Rail preferred.
- Experience in using Software Configuration Management tools (Perforce, CVS etc.)
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 72026
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time