HVAC Expert Engineer (4S - 304425)
Expert Engineer - HVAC
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power & Gas
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people. We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- The candidate should be able to independently handle Power Plant Buildings HVAC Design & Execution and carry out Pre and post award activities. The Candidate should be well experienced and conversant with:
- Various aspects of HVAC design and HVAC Design Calculations.
- Knowledge of detailed design, RFQ preparations, Design Reviews, ITPs, Factory Acceptance Tests, Erection – Commissioning- O&M Manuals, Practices related to quality control.
- Time schedule for HVAC: With an emphasis on inter-related activities, Manufacturing and erection time, lead times for critical components and logistics concerns. Plan, schedule and carry out detailed project specific HVAC engineering.
- Co-ordination activities with project management, vendors, customer, other design engineers etc. to ensure timely project execution including project specific documentation that meets expected quality requirements and customer specifications.
- Good understanding of Project Contract contents, Time Scheduling and Progress mapping / reporting in order to meet the contract requirements and keep project within cost.
- Prior experience in making contracts, handling vendors would be an added advantage
- 3D modelling exposure of equipment using PDMS.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate with 15-20 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge about HVAC – Detail Design, calculations, selection and execution aspects including knowledge of international codes, standards & practices.
- Good Communication skills and team player.
- Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 72184
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time