Customer Care Representative
We are recruiting a Customer Care Representative for our team in Frimley, Surrey. You will be responsible for effectively managing all customer requests for support - from call logging to call completion. You will also be responsible for the accurate and effective handling of all customer requests from the NHS and private sectors.
What are my responsibilities?
· To receive customer calls/emails and create service incident tickets in the appropriate Service Management System, ensuring that all prerequisite checks have been completed before allocating the ticket to the appropriate team/other department
· To receive and process requests for corrective and preventative maintenance in the appropriate Service Management System(s), identifying suitable engineers by optimising qualifications, availability, location and spare parts availability, resolving resource conflicts by re-planning of activities within defined scope
· To create and manage spare parts orders as required, synchronising with engineer visit where appropriate
· To monitor the quality and accuracy of the data in our Service Management System(s), ensuring that any errors or omissions are corrected or escalated appropriately
· To plan and communicate all proactive maintenance activities (including Updates, Installations) for install base, ensuring completion within specified timeframe
· To record all relevant engineer attendances/absences in the appropriate Service Management System(s)
· To escalate situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or our contractual obligations are unlikely to be met
· To support other teams as required to ensure service delivery is planned and carried out in accordance with Service Level Agreements
· To identify any opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes
What do I need to qualify for the role?
· Experience of working in a call centre environment
· Experience of dealing with customers either over the phone or face to face
· SAP and Siebel experience would be advantageous
· Experience of working to deadlines in a pressurised environment
· Experience of working in a team
Please note - this role will involve working shifts which may include weekends
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 48,000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 72358
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time