If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Join our team as Technical Product Management Manager (m/f) - SISW at Göppingen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Defining and prioritizing product requirements and use cases against business objectives
- Conducting product architecture alignment with lead architects
- Joining project scrum-teams and acting as product owner (Agile methodology)
- Monitoring project execution and quality
- Demonstrating resulting product capabilities
- Developing content for technical training courses
- Making critical decisions regarding product lifecycle
- Defining product pricing, licensing, and packaging
- Responsible for preparing and delivering internal and customer facing presentations, including internal and industry conferences
- Representing and justifying financial investments through a business plan
- Tracking business results and developing strategic visions for products and solutions
- Authoring white papers, blogs, positioning documents, supporting Marketing with content/deliverables
- Developing 3rd party technology and business partners
- Developing and handling 3rd party technology and business partner negotiations and contract discussions with vendors, customers and third parties
- Representing company plans and product strategies to industry analysts
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Several years of domain experience in the area of product cost management, ideally with experience in the cost estimation for tooling or manufacturing processes
- Experience/affinity in using software tools in the areas of cost calculation software, PLM, ERP, work scheduling, CAD
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact across domain expertise boundaries, capable to support regular customer interaction
- Coaching and mentoring the team in terms of domain knowledge and end user perspective
- Fluent in English
- Regular travel to office in Germany.
- Additional functional experience: Understanding the Customer, Agile Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Business Plan and Strategy Development, People Management
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Please apply through our online Recruiting Tool - Your contact person is Markus Kies.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and also have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Job ID: 72777
Organisation: Digital Factory