Human Resources: Reward and Policy Internship
How do you shape the future through Human Resources? We are looking for the bright minds of the future who want to join us on our transformation journey. We have an exciting opportunity for a student to join our Human Resources team on a 12 month internship placement opportunity supporting the Reward function. Siemens, the leading global engineering and technology Services Company, has been active in the United Kingdom for over 170 years and we provide innovative solutions to help tackle the UK’s major challenges.
- Take ownership of the development, implementation and monitoring of the Siemens UK reward strategy.
- Collaborate with the reward partners on projects and initiatives
- Learn from others and liaise with stakeholders including HR, Corporate Departments and
- Executive Management.
- Initiate improvements with reward offering, understand employee and business expectations
- Manage third party service providers and monitor performance of offering against objectives
- Work with other HR functions to develop and roll out robust end to end reward processes
- Contribute to reward initiatives across the European region to drive consistency and systems alignment and optimisation.
- Prepare for meetings and Steering Committees with HR Board and support the Head of Reward for EMB meetings
- Working towards a degree or hold a degree, we will accept any degree background
- Have an interest in working for HR and Reward
- Be self-motivated and use your own initiative
- Some work experience in an office environment is desirable but not essential
- Be a proactive thinker
Job ID: 72797
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time